Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snuggie CEO Scott Boilen and Oprah Are Now Friends

It's official. Snuggie is now a cultural obsession.

Snuggie's coronation occured when Snuggie CEO Scott Boilen appeared on Oprah Winfrey's talk show.

Oprah and crew, adorned in their favorite blanket-with-sleeves, enjoyed a nice 3 minute chat with the founder of the iconic craze.

I tried not to be distracted by Oprah's panel members, but I couldn't help it. One had leopard print and one had zebra print. I couldn't help but constantly think to myself, "no where did they get those?"

But I focused in enough to hear Mr. Boilen talk about his overnight sensation (I focused in that, "watched the YouTube video a few times til I could get the animal prints out of my head" sort-of-way)

Here is the clip I found on SnuggieSightings.com



How long do you think it will be before Snuggie makes it down a Paris runway?

Labels: , ,