Thursday, March 26, 2009

Perfect Brownie. Baking Equipment Made Easy

I was in the mood for another doughnut, but now all I want are brownies. Rich, delicious, chocolately brownies with chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, and a chewy chocolate center. Scrumptious goodness!



The craving started because I've been staring at this product all morning: Perfect Brownie.

The cravings begin only increased when I learned how Perfect Brown is simple enough that I can use it. Follow some brownie cooking instructions, pour it in the Perfect Brown, slip in the dividers. Then, all you have to do is bake, slice, and serve.

The cravings intensified when I realize that Perfect Brownie is made from non-stick materials so I don't have to try to carve the brownies off the sides of the wall. They're ready to go (though you might want to let them cool a little bit). 18 little chocolate cubes of gluttonous nourishment ready to be devoured.

The hard part will be deciding whether or not I want to ice them or decorate them. Maybe I'll eat the first batch plain and make a second batch while I consider the options. And since now the decorating has become the hard part for me instead of the baking, I can do this with ease.

Then my cravings forced me to action when I realized that Perfect Brownie came with 10 premium decorating stencils.

I'm gonna have to have some brownies today. And tomorrow. And not just any brownies, but Perfect Brownies.

Brownies have become happy, comfort food made simple thanks to Perfect Brownie.

Get Perfect Brownie. You're sweet tooth will thank you.

Labels: , ,